Ameret offers a range of specialty soil and water remediation products. Each Trivol® Remediation product has been specifically designed for environmental applications with an emphasis on performance, cost effectiveness, ease of use and environmental safety.
The use of our Trivol® Remediation Products offer the following benefits:
- Food grade, environmentally safe and easy to handle materials
- Lower costs and a significantly smaller carbon footprint than operations and maintenance intensive engineered mechanical systems.
- In situ or in-place treatment eliminates any requirements for permanent on-site equipment, piping, tanks, etc.
- Enhanced biodegradation rates typically 10 to 100 times faster than intrinsically slow, naturally occurring rates.
- Greater efficiency and cost-effectiveness than high volume, rapidly consumed or wasted commodity products.
- Often lower cost than long-term, monitored natural attenuation (MNA) or “do nothing” type approaches.
- Highly experienced personnel to answer any question.
Enhanced Aerobic Biodegradation
Trivol® 101 Containment is polymer based hydrophobic material that will repel water and attract any liquid petroleum based material. Whether it is rain, fresh, or salt water, Trivol® 101 Containment will not sink and allow water to flow freely. Trivol® Containment oleopophilic nature and increased surface area allows it to clean down to one part per PPM of any hydrocarbon spill on water. Trivol® 101 Containment can be broadcast manually or mechanically onto oil spills on water and then skimmed to dry ground.
Remediation: To remediate the spill, remove Trivol® 101 Containment/hydrocarbon mixture from the water onto land. Mix and spread Trivol® 102 Regeneration with the mixture to begin biodegrading.
Trivol® 101 Containment is packaged 40 each 20 lb. (9.0718474 kg) bags per pallet.
Trivol® 102 Regeneration
Trivol® 102 Regeneration is a natural based absorbent that will soak up all hydrocarbon spills on land. We have super charged our product with millions of microbes that speed up the biodegradation process.
Another special additive helps to naturally fertilize the soil to stimulate plant growth and further remediate the affected area. Trivol® 102 Regeneration can be added to Trivol® 101 Containment after it has been skimmed from the water to dry ground.
Trivol® 102 Regeneration is packaged 40 each 20 lb. (9.0718474 kg) bags per pallet.
Trivol® 5100 Fast Remediation on ALL Surfaces
Trivol® 5100 biodegradable surfactants effectively remove surface and embedded stains from spilled petroleum prducts on concrete and asphalt, garage or shop floors, driveways, loading docks, fueling areas, parking lots and oil storage areas, and then inoculates the contaminants with eight strains of Bacillus bacterial cells, along with nutrients, micro-nutrients and germination catalysts, necessary for complete biodegradation. This formula can also be used for power washing contaminated soil, gravel, sand or rocks and for cleaning heavy machinery.
- Inoculates contaminated material with petroleum and secondary metabolite-degrading bacteria.
- Equally successful for crude petroleum, lubricating oil, gasoline and diesel spills.
- Enhances biodegradation above and below ground surface, when used as recommended.
- Eliminates removal and replacement of contaminated materials.
Trivol® 5100 is packaged in 5 each one gallon (20 liters) pails per carton and there are 27 cartons per pallet.
Hydrocarbon Dissolve Bioremediation Kit Bacterial Cultures
Ameret is happy to provide the latest in Bio-Technology. With over two and a half decades of research, we have developed a series of bacterial cultures to enhance the biological breakdown process of hydrocarbons for the Oil and Gas Industry.
HYDROCARBON DISSOLVE Bioremediation Kit, liquid and dry cultures, are culture concentrates that breakdown hard to degrade hydrocarbon compounds as well as other organic chemical constituents that impact our environment.
Ameret’s Hydrocarbon Dissolve Series Bacterial Cultures were designed specifically for Bio-Remediation in the Oil and Gas Industry.
Hydrocarbon Dissolve / Part 1 can be described as a chemical composition that releases a continued slow release of essential oxygen over a period of 15 to 30 days. The O2 altering technology is designed to enhance aerobic biological oxidation reduction processes in soil bio-remediation programs.
The formulation also provides pH buffering capabilities for use in acidic soil to increase alkalinity and pH.
The maximum pH that could be obtained even in over use of the product is a pH of 8.4
Hydrocarbon Dissolve / Part 2 will accelerate the solubilization and biological digestion of organic solids on land or water. As a result of the increased oxygen deman, the Oxygen Uptake Rate (OUR) in the remediated area will increase in the process, along with your aquatic life’s need for oxygen.
Hydrocarbon Dissolve / Part 3 cultures break down and metabolize difficult-to-degrade and toxic compounds – such as: hydrocarbons, phenolis: non-ionic, anionic surfactants; chlorinated hydrocarbons; starches, fats, oils and greases – at accelerated rates, all the way to CO2, H2O and cell mass.
Hydrocarbon Dissolve Bioremediation Kits include:
- Four each – 3.785 liters (1 gal.) of Hydrocarbon Dissolve Part 1
- One each – 3.785 liter (1 gal.) of Hydrocarbon Dissolve Part 2
- One each – 1.8143 Kilograms (4 lbs.) dry powder Hydrocarbon Dissolve Part 3
Approximate Coverage: 929.0304 M2 (10,000 sq. ft.) with 1-3 millimeters thick hydrocarbon (oil).
Hydrocarbon Dissolve Kits are packaged 27 kits per pallet.
Contact us at Ameret@ameretllc.com